Car accidents are emotionally, physically, and financially devastating. It is vital you don’t face these difficulties alone, as there are a number of complexities or challenges which may arise. In case of a collision, you may face concerns regarding determining fault, dealing with insurance companies, or even obtaining the right evidence to prove your innocence. You will also be dealing with a number of painful injuries, and our legal team at Loscalzo & Loscalzo, P.C. wants to ensure the guilty party is held responsible for his or her negligent or hazardous actions.
Car Accidents in New York City
The following are the most common types of car accidents, including but not limited to:
- Rear-end collisions, most commonly caused by sudden deceleration
- Side-impact collisions, also known as T-bone or broadsided accidents
- Hit and runs, in which one party leaves the scene without stopping to provide his or her information
- Sideswipe collisions, which occur from a parallel angle
- Vehicle rollovers, caused by sharp turns at high speeds, mostly for top-heavy SUVS, trucks, or vans
- Head-on collisions, which are almost always fatal
- Single car accidents, including other objects such as poles, trees, fire hydrants, walls, etc.
- Multi-vehicle pile-ups, which normally occur on highways or freeways, as cars don’t have enough time to slow down before crashing into another collision
Contact Our New York Personal Injury Lawyers Today
Have you or a loved one been injured in a car accident which left you with a number of costly medical bills, loss of work and wages, or emotional trauma? If so, our New York personal injury attorneys of Loscalzo & Loscalzo, P.C. want to advocate on your behalf. We will do everything possible to keep you informed, supported, and protected throughout this entire process.
Schedule an initial consultation with a member of our firm by calling (646) 846-4776.