Slip & Fall
Manhattan Slip and Fall Injury Attorney
Holding Negligent Property Owners Accountable
Slip and fall cases are some of the most common injury cases. When a visitor or patron slips on a surface because of an unsafe condition, and injures himself, that individual may be entitled to file a lawsuit.
These accidents can occur at any time. Unfortunately, they are also usually preventable. A property owner who fails to adequately protect his or her patrons needs to be held accountable for the resulting injuries. Our team at Loscalzo & Loscalzo, P.C. is dedicated to pursuing the best possible results for all Manhattan personal injury cases.
Contact our experienced Manhattan slip and fall lawyers today to schedule a free consultation.
When you work with our slip and fall injury law firm, you can consistently expect:
- Attentive, knowledgeable attorneys who are dedicated to justice
- Prompt action on your case to move you toward a faster resolution
- Proactive legal representatives who stay current in our legal field
- Respected attorneys who are well known in our courts for successful settlements
- Free consultations for all new clients
- Accessible legal counselors who are willing to come to you when you need us
Do You Know Your Rights?
If you slip and fall due to a hazardous condition of any kind in New York, the owner of the property where you were injured can be held liable. Don't let your injury go unreported and uncompensated. We advocate for justice in situations where negligence has led directly to bodily harm.
Furthermore, your insurance company must also be held accountable to the policy you have with them. Often, insurance companies attempt to pay the bare minimum on a policy or a claim in hopes that the patient will accept the cash and move on. You may be entitled to more compensation.
Call a Manhattan injury attorney at Loscalzo & Loscalzo, P.C. today at (646) 846-4776 to learn more about how we can help you.