Learn More About Loscalzo & Loscalzo, P.C.
Our Marks of client commitment
ABOUT LOSCALZO & LOSCALZO, P.C.
RETAIN MORE THAN 50 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE TODAY!
Loscalzo & Loscalzo, P.C. was founded by the late Frank Loscalzo (1914-1986), an attorney who, over a career that spanned nearly 50 years, devoted himself to providing much-needed assistance to accident victims. Today the same establishment, now led by his son, Anthony J. Loscalzo, has grown to become one of Manhattan's leading law firms devoted exclusively to handling personal injury cases in Manhattan.
Loscalzo & Loscalzo is committed to representing on behalf of personal injury accident victims at all costs, and helping them recover the financial compensation they deserve for their injuries, pain, and suffering.
Meet Our Team
For over 50 years, attorneys at Loscalzo & Loscalzo, P.C. have been helping victims of accidents and negligence throughout Manhattan and NB. We work hard to offer all our clients a high standard of professional services from the start of their case to the end.
If you or someone you love has been hurt in a personal injury accident in New York, we can help. We take our role very seriously and are devoted to helping our clients in need. To schedule a free initial consultation with one of our experienced lawyers, please contact us online or call (646) 846-4776.
We Will Make The Difference
What Sets us apart
Free Initial Consultation
We Keep You Informed From Start To Finish
We Offer Spanish-Speaking Services
We Can Travel To You, If Needed
You Have Direct Access To An Attorney
Over 50 Years of Legal Experience
Client Service Is Our Top Priority
We value the faith our clients have shown in allowing us to represent them, and we continue to provide them with strong legal representation. In addition, all of our clients can expect to receive a level of personal attention, legal guidance, and dedication that is unparalleled.
At Loscalzo & Loscalzo, P.C., our clients receive:
- A free consultation - A member of our staff will meet with you, examine the facts, and provide a legal opinion on your case. We accept only those cases we believe have merit.
- Personal service - If you are unable to visit our offices, we will come to you. One of our representatives can meet with you in your home, business, or hospital.
- Individual attorney - We assign one attorney to handle your case from start to finish. You receive personal attention and continual service. You can rely on the full resources of our legal team, including attorneys, an administrator, paralegals, investigators, and support staff.
- Client reporting - We keep you informed throughout the progress of your case, and notify you of any new developments that occur. You will always know how and where your case stands.
- Confidentiality - All of our attorneys abide by the Code of Responsibility of the American Bar Association. We keep all communications about your case strictly confidential.
- Spanish language services - We can communicate in Spanish over the telephone, in meetings, and by letter.