After an Accident
Don’t Panic. Call Our New York Personal Injury Lawyers
When you’ve been injured, it is important to have a dedicated voice
on your side. An attorney from Loscalzo & Loscalzo, P.C. can help
represent your best interests while you focus on healing. This is important
to help give you and your family peace of mind, even when you are suffering
from physical or emotional trauma.
Call our skilled New York personal injury attorneys at (646) 846-4776 to
What Should I Do After an Accident?
It is very important that you seek immediate medical attention, as not
doing so may cause worsening symptoms or permanent disability in the future.
No matter what the cause of your injuries, always seek the attention of
a medical professional and get the help that you need.
After your injuries have been looked at and cared for, it is important
that you take the following steps:
- Get the insurance or contact information of the other party, including
their name and phone number
- Get the contact information of any witnesses
- Write down everything you remember, as soon as possible
- If it is safe to do so, take pictures of the scene of the accident
- Document all your injuries, including any worsening symptoms
- File a police report, if applicable
- Hire a personal injury attorney to help build you case
How Our New York Injury Lawyers Can Help
At Loscalzo & Loscalzo, P.C., we help guide you through all aspects of your
personal injury claim after an accident. From initial consultations in English or Spanish,
to thoroughly investigating your accident, we make sure you are always
updated and know where your case stands.
If you are hurt, we can even come to you!
Contact Loscalzo & Loscalzo, P.C. today for a
free initial case review.