Slip & Fall Injuries in New York
Holding Negligent Property Owners Accountable
Slip and fall cases are some of the most common injury cases. When a visitor
or patron slips on a surface because of an unsafe condition, and injures
himself, that individual may be entitled to file a lawsuit. These accidents
can occur at any time. Unfortunately, they are also usually preventable.
A property owner who fails to adequately protect his or her patrons needs
to be held accountable for the resulting injuries. Our team at Loscalzo
& Loscalzo, P.C. is dedicated to pursuing the best possible results
for all New York
personal injury cases.
Contact our firm today to schedule a
When you work with our firm, you can consistently expect:
- Attentive, knowledgeable attorneys who are dedicated to justice
- Prompt action on your case to move you toward a faster resolution
- Proactive legal representatives who stay current in our legal field
- Respected attorneys who are well known in our courts for successful settlements
- Free consultations for all new clients
- Accessible legal counselors who are willing to come to you when you need us
Do You Know Your Rights?
If you slip and fall due to a hazardous condition of any kind in New York,
the owner of the property where you were injured can be held liable. Don't
let your injury go unreported and uncompensated. We advocate for justice
in situations where negligence has lead directly to bodily harm.
Furthermore, your insurance company must also be held accountable to the
policy you have with them. Often, insurance companies attempt to pay the
bare minimum on a policy or a claim in hopes that the patient will accept
the cash and move on. You may be entitled to more compensation.
Call a New York City injury attorney at Loscalzo & Loscalzo, P.C. today
at (646) 846-4776 to learn more about how we can help you.