Anthony J. Loscalzo
President & Attorney
Anthony J. Loscalzo today heads Loscalzo & Loscalzo, P.C. and is in
his third decade with the firm. In addition to the experience passed on
by this father, Frank Loscalzo, founder of the firm, Anthony Loscalzo
brings extensive professional qualifications to the firm.
Mr. Loscalzo graduated from St. John's University School of Law in
1969 and was admitted to practice in the State of New York that same year.
He was admitted to practice in the U.S. District Court Eastern and Southern
New York Districts in 1973 and the U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals and U.S.
Supreme Court in 1975. In addition, he was admitted to practice in the
State of Florida in 1971.
He serves as an Arbitrator with the American Arbitration Association and
with the Manhattan Arbitration Program.
- Medical Malpractice Mediation Panel for the First Judicial Department
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- Columbian Lawyers Association
- Florida Bar Association
- Suffolk County Bar Association
- New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers